- 3rd row Texans game tix on the 50 yard line, can't beat that. Only thing that would have made it better is if (1) they had won and/or (2) it had been the Cowboys game.
- Boerne weekend trip over labor day to visit Patrick's dad/stepmom. We had a great time of sleeping in, laying by the pool, playing WII, watching Inglorious Basterds, and relaxing! I love that place.
- Football season! I LOVE football season (it might be my early years as an elementary age cheerleader that spurred this). But something about the Fall and Football makes me smile. We have already watched a TON of college football (including my UH (law school) win over Oklahoma State last weekend, and the OU upset the weekend before, and the Baylor (sic em) win over my dad's alma mater Wake)
- My leg is almost healed from the garage incident. Still a nice indent and bump that my nurse sister told me would take a few months to fully heal. And when I squat down to get a file out of the bottom drawer of my filing cabinet, it hurts still. Bummer.
- Signed up for the Race for the Cure in H-town with Alisa. I'm excited to get back into this. My sorority's philanthropy in college was Breast Cancer awareness and we always participated in R4TC.
That's about all the updates I have. Exciting life I lead! I'll have more to post after this weekend!
Yay: New Iphone (yes I gave into the trend)