Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Christmas w/ my family!
Week long cruise w/ my boyfriend and his family :)
Only one semester of law school left ever.
Hanging out w/o finals looming over my head.
Thanksgiving break was great. I didn't study, which may or may not be a good thing, I'll let you know when I get my grades. Ate lots of good food, hung out w/ my family, and introduced Patrick to the familia as well. It was fun having him see where I grew up and hang out w/ my family. I also got to see the lovely Elaine on Friday night.
About to go see Beowulf in 3D. I think i'm more excited about getting to wear the cool 3D glasses than the movie. Yea b/c they are that awesome wish I could wear them everyday. no really.
This might be the last post for a while.
Yay: Life after finals.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
- Helping host the National Moot Court Regional Competition Thurs. - Sat.
- Brief due for Pace Competition on Dec. 3rd -- i have one issue written, need to edit, then write my second, then edit, then put together. awesome. Conveniently due 3 days before my first final. love it.
- BIG trial on Saturday. I am in a trial advocacy class, and for our final we have to do a trial, from voir dire to closing to motions in limine, the whole she bang. I'm pretty excited about this one, not to mention nervous, better get my arguing shoes on.
- OH and did I mention i have four finals this semester, b/c I do. And those start in 4 weeks. I don't even have time to think about them at this point. Sweet.
But there are some good things right now that are keeping me from going insane, such as:
- Getting to go home on Tuesday and hang out w/ my family and friends for Thanksgiving break. (no worries I will be doing some studying too).
- Getting to eat my favorite meal of the year, gorge myself if you will.
- My boyfriend who encourages me and keeps me from ripping my hair out even though he is just as stressed.
- Starbucks christmas cups.
- Making desserts.
- Vanilla Hazelnut coffee from Einstein Bagels.
- Riding my new bike.
- Focusing on the cruise i get to go on the day after finals end!
Sorry for being such a debbie downer in this post, life is just hectic right now, but that's nothing new for this time of year.
Yay: Getting all ym classes when i registered FOR THE LAST TIME EVER!!
Dang: See above.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Again this time of year is crazay. I should be doing something productive right now but I'm not. I could be camping w/ Patrick but i'm not. I could be out having fun but I'm not. Thank you school. (I stayed in to be productive, hasn't worked).
Well thats about it, not so exciting.
Yay: new bike and a boy who makes me smile.
Dang: Boo finals.