- I'm moving! Now, before you get your panties in a wad thinkin I'm moving out of Houston, let me clarify - I'm moving 5 minutes from my current abode. I've resided in a 700 sq. ft. apartment for the last 4 years of my life. An apartment with a closet and a half of storage. That's not much. I'm growing out of my apt. And yes, I do realize I live by myself, and I shouldn't take up that much space, but I do. Deal. I have a lot of crap - I blame my mom. And, then there is the 3rd floor thing. While I appreciate the safe-ness of being on a third floor, my arms do not appreciate it when I have to carry things from my car in the parking lot to the third floor. Maybe I'm just lazy. In any case, I'm moving to a duplex, a top floor of a duplex. That is, drumroll please, 1400 sq ft! That's double what I have right now. So much closet space I will not know what to do with myself. I'm pretty stoked. Its 2 bedrooms, 1 bath (so, please come visit!), hardwoods, big kitchen. And only on the second floor! Fab. I'll be moving this fall and I cannot wait! I'm not sure my cat will know what to do with all that space.
- PT and I went to Boerne for the 4th of July. It was a lot of fun. I spent an entire day swimming, laying by a pool, and reading an entire book. Its a hard life.
- I cleaned my office - which means my friends you'll get to see what it looks like for the very first time. When my assistant offered to come in and pick it up everday at the end of the day, I decided it was time to act 27 and keep it tidy. It also helps that I am not tremendously busy at the moment, leaves more time to organize. Did I mention I love the feeling of throwing things away?
- Random thought - sometimes when I"m in a meeting and its really quiet, and i'm bored, I wonder what it would be like if I just let out a huge scream. Seriously. I imagine myself doing it. It will never happen, of course, but the thought entertains me.
- It's been raining everyday in Houston. Mostly around 4 pm. Although today it did rain in the morning. The palm tree outside my window appreciates it I'm sure.
- I'm up to 6 miles in my half marathon training program! I haven't yet run the 6 miles, but I plan to this weekend.
- I'll be seeing WICKED for the first time this weekend! I'm stoked. First year of law school, on a whim I downloaded the soundtrack and now know it by heart. I haven't ever seen it, but who cares. Atleast I'll be able to sing along.
- I'm finallllyyy getting my hair cut on Saturday. If you've seen me in the last month, its freakin long. I'm not doing anything drastic, but I do plan to cut a few inches off.
|You thought I was lying - there is in fact a palm tree outside my window. I'm on the 12th floor...go figure.|