- Jan - NC with the family.
- Discovered I could argue on my feet.
- Finished my first year of law school.
- Discovered how much fun Galveston can be.
- Clerked at a state district court.
- Got a job w/ the DA.
- Still working for the DA.
- Was visited by some great friends.
- Began my 2nd year of law school.
- Got a job for the summer of 2007.
- Moved apartments.
- Got my first pet- Phredd.
- Chopped my hair off.
- Made the National Environmental Law Competition.
- Dated, broke up, dated, broke up, repeat.
- Met a great guy :)
- Great guy got deployed :( but i will see him again soon :)
- Still trying to take each day as it comes.
- Refined my baking skills.
- Bought my first pair of Pumas (is it ok to be in love w/ a pair of shoes?)
- Attended 9 weddings.
- Once again realized how blessed I am by all my family and friends!!
- Will spend the end of 2006 with some of those great friends.
That's about all I can think of. This past year seemed to fly by. Which only reminds me how fast time can go. I look forward to 2007 and what it will bring and the challenges and blessings that will occur.
Happy New Year to all!
Yay: Fun letters
Dang: The sun that is shining right into my eyes as I type this.