- surviving the first year
- learning how to "think" like a lawyer
- stepping out of my box
- learning to take life as it comes
- making great new friends
- staying in touch with my great friends from college
- learned that living by yourself is not such a bad thing, except for when you really need someone there
- houston is a good city
- how to just really appreciate the blessings in my life
That's just a little tid bit.
Last night was a lot of fun. Hit the town with the law school pals for the first time in 3 weeks. Always a great time. Then i get to head home to spend Christmas with the fam!!
Yay -- no more finals!
Dang -- still have to work three days next week