Sunday, December 21, 2014

31 Weeks....Pineapple!


Yesterday, I entered the 31st week of my pregnancy...which means only 9 more weeks till my due date. I'm told the next 9 weeks will go by quickly... Before the recap of the 31st week... Below are photographs from weeks 25 - 30.

26 Weeks (at my sister's wedding!)
28 Weeks (at my work bathroom)

30 Weeks 
31 Weeks
How far along: 31 Weeks, 2 days

Fruit/Veggie comparison: Pineapple .. according to The Bump

Maternity Clothes: All maternity... couple of my maternity tops are starting to not fit....

Sleep: Leg cramps have improved, but I am waking up at least once in the middle of the night, fun!

Best moment(s) of this week: Nothing beats feeling Logan move... at this point that is.

Miss anything: Still missing the occasional glass of wine, especially during holiday party season.

Food cravings: Any type of pastry.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Last weekend we had BBQ and the smell of sausage made me queasy...

Have you started to show yet: For sure. There is not doubt I am pregnant.

Gender: Boy.

Labor signs: A couple of braxton hicks here and there.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, though I am getting a little irritable at night, mostly because I am uncomfortable at that point.

Looking forward to: My doc appt on Monday...and spending the Christmas holiday with my family!

Thoughts: Can't believe Logan's due date is 9 weeks away. 2015 always seemed so far away and now it is in 2 weeks. 


No comments: