Saturday, September 15, 2007

This is me better.

Ok, that last post was really depressing. And since I am doing better and attempting to look up, I thought I would count my blessings:

  • my amazing and wonderful family. I have two of the best sisters in the entire world. Not to mention my parents could not be any better.
  • I have some of the best friends. They are encouraging, supportive, funny, witty, intelligent, and just overall wonderful. I could not ask for better friends, really.
  • The ability to attend law school. It has been a challenge but will be worth it in the end.

There is just a little sampling. Life is going ok. It's Saturday morning and I am watching The Office Season 2. I love it. I really want Pam and Jim to be together. Can I have a Jim in my life please? Tonight I'm going to dinner for Naz's birthday at Azuma. And I love Azuma and Naz is one of those friends mentioned above. School is really busy, or it's getting busy. In two weeks I have a bench trial (first one ever) for Trial Advocacy and the same day I have try outs for Moot Court team (yay PACE!). Of course there is the ever present reading and studying. As well as the job hunt 07 (that hasn't really started, which is why its on the to-do list). That's about all that is going on at this moment.

Much love.

Yay: 4 am conversations.

Dang: busy-ness.

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

I definitely had a dream about Jim & Pam last night... I think I'm over the edge and officially obsessed with their relationship... YAY for season 4 starting in 11 days! :)

I miss you, Sara. I hope law school is going well, and I'm so proud of you for being a big, bad 3L now! I can't believe you're going to be a lawyer!!!