Top 10 Things I did for myself today (if you know me you know this isn't a normal focus)
- Signed up for the MS150 in April! My mom was diagnosed with MS about 15 years ago. It is a disease that effects my family physicall and emotionally. I look forward to the ability to ride in her honor. It's a 150 mile bike ride from Houston to Austin. Doing it with a bunch of law school friends. Cannot wait!
- Committed myself to an actual physical goal. Definitely need to train for this thing.
- Stood up for myself by finally telling someone exactly how crappy they made me feel. (something i also need to do more often).
- Let myself dress comfortably and didn't care one ounce.
- Slept an extra hour. It was great.
- Stopped worrying so much about what other people thought.
- Paid attention in class for once. Yes this was something I did for myself b/c it will help in finals.
Ok so maybe only 7 things I did for myself. But hey that's good! I hope everything is going well for everyone. Still waiting to hear about my moot court team. I gave my moot court board director a hard time today at out board meeting. It's driving me crazy and the problem is already out. I want to win it all this year (yes a play on words from sing) and I need to get crack a lackin on that problem. ALright time for Crim Pro.
Yay: Signing up for MS150
Dang: Jaw problems.