Thursday, January 31, 2008

This is me with an update

Well things are a bit crazy right now. Here's a little update on my life:

  • Went to Amarillo w/ Patrick last weekend and met all his friends that live there (he lived there for about 10 years before law school). Had a blast :)
  • Moot court competition is in a little less than 3 weeks, eek. We've been practicing almost everyday.
  • I have done 3 mediations.
  • I have a new job as a law clerk at a firm here in Houston for the semester, and maybe in the fall..so excited. I will start on Feb 4th (monday, which also happens to be my dad's 55th birthday!)
  • I'm in a mediation meeting right now.
  • Finsihsed reading PS i Love you, currently reading The Road my Cormac McCarthy, scared the crap out of me last night, can't wait to read more today.
  • I might start watching Lost, might - key word.
  • Patrick is sickly :( Has the flu or something so we haven't had much qt this week, hopefully he gets better soon! I know he doesn't like being sick.
  • Need to get my hair cut and need to find a hair cutter...

That's about it.

Much love.

Yay: New job!

Dang: crazy weather

No comments: