I know that it's already January 4th, but I've been a bit busy... Here's a little recap of 2008 -
- Started my last semester of law school AND school in general
- Attended the National Moot Court Competition and won best speaker in a round!
- Bridesmaid in Elaine's wedding!
- House party in Jen's wedding!
- Wine tasting with Patrick in Fredericksburg
- First time in Vegas with the law school gals!
- Rode my bike for 150 miles to benefit MS from Houston to Austin
- Turned 25
- Graduated from law school
June thru July
- Studied for the hardesy test of my life
- Took the Bar Exam for 3 days
- Cancun w/ Patrick to celebrate the end of the Bar
- First real job for a family lawyer
- Second real job for law firm in Houston where I'll hopefully remain for a while!
- Celebrated 1 year with Patrick!
- Jen and Nick got hitched!
- PASSED the bar exam and became an attorney!
- Rang in the New Year
That's a little recap. I'm so excited to see what 2009 holds, the joys, struggles, laughs, and happiness. Here's to a new year.