Monday, October 20, 2014

22 Weeks -- The size of a Papaya



How far along: 22 weeks
Fruit/Vegetable comparison: Papaya (according to The Bump)
Maternity clothes: Work pants were switched to maternity early on.. So. Much.More.Comfortable. Still wearing normal shirts as long as they don't ride up.
Sleep: No issues.
Best moment(s) of this week: A stranger noticing I was pregnant at the airport yesterday. Patrick was able to feel baby move for the first time, which was pretty dang awesome for him.
Miss anything: Wine and champagne -- this weekend I went to Santa Fe with girl friends, and it was so hard not being able to have a nice glass of Pinot Noir.
Movement: Mostly flutters, but can definitely tell it's him moving around.
Food cravings: My appetite has returned in force. Basically, if I see something that I think looks yummy, I will think about it till I am able to get it for myself. Case in point - a co-worker ordered frito pie at lunch last week, it looked so good that I nicely requested my husband pick up the ingredients that night for dinner.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food still doesn't sit right, which is a bummer.
Have you started to show yet: I think so, others might just think I'm bloated. See best moment of the week above.
Gender: Boy!! And, we have a name -- Logan Garrett!
Labor signs: None, though I think I felt a braxton hicks last week but who knows what that really even feels like.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Generally happy. Second trimester is WAY better than the first. Though, I was a bit moody last night after getting home from travelling most of the day.
Looking forward to: Laura's Sprinkle this weekend, and relaxation.
Thoughts: It is starting to feel more and more real, especially now that I can feel him move and actually look pregnant. I can't believe I am already in the downward slope towards meeting Patrick and I's son Logan. 

Estimated Due date: February 21, 2015






1 comment:

Chelsea said...

YAY!!! Love reading about your progress! You look so great!