Thursday, November 6, 2014

23 and 24 weeks...


It's been a busy month (well month(s) in general)... my little sister is getting married next week, and it's otherwise been filled with a bridal shower, bachelorette party, baby shower for a dear friend, my niece's birthday, and a trip to Santa Fe (not to mention the three trips I took for work this month -- I am now an "A List" member for Southwest all due to my travel the last two months for work).

I meant to do a little post about how I was feeling the 23rd and now the 24th week, but instead, you'll get some photographs... I promise a 25th week post (which is this Saturday), with full details of how I am feeling at this moment...Without further ado -

23 Weeks (taken before my dear friend Laura's baby sprinkle)
Baby was the size of a grapefruit according to www.thebump.com
Photo Cred -- The hubby and daddy to be


24 Weeks (taken before my niece's third birthday party)
Baby is the size of a Cantaloupe according to www.thebump.com
Photo Cred -- Liz Banks (soon to be Goertz)




No comments: