Sunday, January 7, 2007

This is me still on break, but at school.

School doesn't start for another week, well 16th to be exact, and I find myself sitting at school in the "red room". Yes yes i realize its a sunday and I am probably one of 10 that are at school. The next six weeks are going to be really intense. I am going to the National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition at Pace Law School in White Plains, NY. It's the last weekend of February. We will be there for 5 days, arguing our little hearts out. It's also completely on UH's dime, awesome. But, what that entails is that I get to come hang out at school during my winter break. It's ok though b/c I'm pretty sure I want to kick butt at this competitoin. We are arguing a global warming issue. Something I've never argued before and so it should be a good learning experience. So here I sit, starting to write my outline for my argument.

Other than that, this past week has been good so far. I came back to Houston on Sunday. Spent New Years Eve with some great friends and some great red wine. Mostly been running errands, cleaning my apt, watching movies, working out and just enjoying being lazy before it gets really rough when school starts. I did go back to work on Thurs. I wasn't sure when I would head back there, but I was getting tired of doing nothing and decided to make some money to make up for all the money I spent over Christmas. Other than that, not a lot going on.

Can't believe its already 2007. I really hope this year goes well. I guess we will see in a year, you can ask me what I thing. Haha. Well back to this outline. I've procrastinated enough.

Much love.

Yay: letters in the mail.
Dang: still waiting on my red high heels to show up. Come on Nordstroms.

No comments: