- School starts Tuesday.
- Houston freaks out at the sign troubling weather. No worries our school already sent us an email just in case it freezes and we have to miss our first day.
- Hoping it freezes and we have to miss our first day.
- I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean (2) for the first time right now.
- My favorite soup is broccoli cheddar from Potbelly. YUMMY
- Without fail, if you go somewhere without getting ready (as in I woke up, took a shower, and was hungry so I didn't blow dry or put make up on) you will always run into people you know.
- I miss Mike.
- Vietnamese fajitas are really darn good.
- I need to go to the grocery store.
- I need to work on my moot court argument.
- I need to read for class on Tuesday (all 52 pages, awesome)
- My feet are really cold right now.
- My fish Phredd knows when it is going to be fed.
- Ghostbusters is on tv on abc family (not entirely sure it is such an abc family movie)
- I still haven't put my mini christmas tree away yet.
- Had my first "cultural" experience last night.
There ya go.
dang: school stress