- I really like watching the mavs play basketball.
- Elaine and I are going to go on a cruise this summer to celebrate being done with our internships and two years of law school, and to prep for our post-bar Mexican beach two week vacation.
- I really hate dropped calls, really really really really hate them, especially when its when you are on the phone with someone that you can only talk to once a week. And you can't call that person back.
- I leave for NY in a week and a half! Woohooooo!!!
- Catching up with two old high school friends in one week is pretty darn awesome. And after 10 years I am glad they are both still in my life!
- I am watching Blue Crush right now as I type this. I really want to go to Hawaii some time.
- 3 hours dentist visits are not the best.
- Can't wait to visit my parents in a week!
- Pretrial litigation is going to be a lot more work than I realized.
- I miss him.
- Paciugo has the best italian gelato, good thing there is one down the street from me.
- Don't know how I feel about someone getting mugged in my apartment complex at the same time I came home the other night.
- I actually enjoy spinning classes.
- I haven't gotten sick yet this year, yes!
- Memoirs of a Geisha is a really long movie. Pretty sure I fell asleep after an hour into it and when I woke up 45 minutes later it wasn't even close to being finished.
- I miss him.
- I am actually going to be productive today- work out, clean apt, work on argument, read for products liability, outline food and drug law.
And on that note... i'm off!
Yay: Future Cruising...
Dang: Only getting to talk to Mike for 2 min., stupid cell phone.