Saturday, February 10, 2007

This is me being random

  • I really like watching the mavs play basketball.
  • Elaine and I are going to go on a cruise this summer to celebrate being done with our internships and two years of law school, and to prep for our post-bar Mexican beach two week vacation.
  • I really hate dropped calls, really really really really hate them, especially when its when you are on the phone with someone that you can only talk to once a week. And you can't call that person back.
  • I leave for NY in a week and a half! Woohooooo!!!
  • Catching up with two old high school friends in one week is pretty darn awesome. And after 10 years I am glad they are both still in my life!
  • I am watching Blue Crush right now as I type this. I really want to go to Hawaii some time.
  • 3 hours dentist visits are not the best.
  • Can't wait to visit my parents in a week!
  • Pretrial litigation is going to be a lot more work than I realized.
  • I miss him.
  • Paciugo has the best italian gelato, good thing there is one down the street from me.
  • Don't know how I feel about someone getting mugged in my apartment complex at the same time I came home the other night.
  • I actually enjoy spinning classes.
  • I haven't gotten sick yet this year, yes!
  • Memoirs of a Geisha is a really long movie. Pretty sure I fell asleep after an hour into it and when I woke up 45 minutes later it wasn't even close to being finished.
  • I miss him.
  • I am actually going to be productive today- work out, clean apt, work on argument, read for products liability, outline food and drug law.

And on that note... i'm off!

Much Love

Yay: Future Cruising...

Dang: Only getting to talk to Mike for 2 min., stupid cell phone.

No comments: