Friday, February 16, 2007

This is me running around w/ my head cut off

Crazy, life is crazy right now. Non stop if you will.

But on a lighter note - I did go to Chuck e Cheese yesterday for the first time since I was 10. That's right, me, 23 1/2 year old sara, went with my 30 year old friend. hahaha. It was awesome. We played almost every game there and collected a total of 180 tickets. haha. I have to say it was a nice break from busy law school life. Ah the days of chucky cheese - where the only thing I worried about was whether I had enough tokens to play the games, when my nap was going to be, and whether i would make it home in time to play house/school w/ my stuffed animals. How time has changed.

"Shoppers across the country were warned to throw out jars with a product code on the lid beginning with “2111,” which denotes the plant where it was made." -- MSNBC. Yes, that's right. My favorite peanut butter - Peter Pan - is being recalled. I casually saw this story, and didn't have a second thought until I decided it might be good to check my peanut butter. AND low and behold - my peanut butter jar, the one I had already eaten 3/4 of is part of the recalled salmonella batch. Awesome. Looks like I"ll be switching to JIF.

This weekend I'll be in Arlington going to the wedding of Angela Nelson. One of the original members of "CLAMS". Its going to be a mini reunion of a bunch of church friends I haven't seen in oh 6 years. Awesome. Should be a good time though.

Next week is the most important week of the semester! I'll be travelling to White Plains, NY for the Pace Environmental Law Moot Court Competition for 5 days. Can't believe its already here...

Much love

Yay - Seeing my family today.
Dang - Peter Pan Peanut Butter

No comments: