Thursday, February 1, 2007

This is me on a rant.

Rain rain go away, come again another day. I don't know if anyone else is tired of the rain, but I am. We have two nice days and then it rains again for a week. I'm ready for some sunshine and to not be cold and wet. Take for example yesterday, I left work at 5, with no umbrella, and it was sprinkling when I left. I'm thinking I can handle a little rain. But halfway to my parking lot, it decided to pour. Yes I was soaked. My hair looked like I had just gotten out of the shower. OH well, one of these days the sun will shine again.

Traffic. Sucks. Period. On 59 S, there is this curve in the road, and apparently its pretty scary to ppl b/c everyone slows down, everyone, and you are thinking oh there is traffic or something, but after you get passed the curve, it runs smoothly. Really is there a need to slow down around the curve. You'll be ok, I promise. Also, why ppl feel the need to cut into traffic at the last possible second is beyond me. Houston even put up these nice little yellow poles to keep ppl from doing it, yet these poles are now turning black due to the number of cars that have hit them trying to cut in. Seriously.

Well now that I've successfully been negative, I'll try to add some positivity here. Three weeks till NY!! New trash valet service at my apt, here's to laziness! Saw Catch and Releease -- soooo good. Went shopping at Ann Taylor loft. Get to visit my mom/dad in two weeks! Asked to be a bridesmaid in Sarah's wedding in August! Discovered a new love for Everwood (too bad its already cancelled)! Got three fun letters in one week!

Life is mega busy right now.

Much love.

Yay: New clothes.
Dang: Rain.

No comments: