Friday, April 13, 2007

This is me confused.

Dear Mr. Dumbass who Keyed my car,

Thank you so much for leaving me a nice surprise yesterday morning. It is good to be reminded every now and then of the quality of human beings in this world. I was starting to think that everyone was nice and friendly. But alas you helped me realize that no, there are truly people in this world that will take their key and leave a nice car length long scratch on someones 2005 xterra. Was it the BU emblem that pissed you off? The Law student license plate cover? Or maybe the color grey of my car? Whatever it was iI'm so very excited now to spend $100 to get rid of the nice scratch you left as a present for me on my car.

Sincerely,

Sara

Ok had to get that off of my chest. Blah. Other than that, things are looking up. I had a fantabulous time in the Burg w/ Elaine and Brian! Didn't want to leave at all. We were the perfect symbol of tourists! Now I have to start studiyng for finals. Which will be over in three weeks! Mike is coming back to the US for two weeks in July! UM.. yea. my bday is in three weeks too. Don't froget :) haha.

Much love.

Kudos: Two phone calls this week already!
Dang: Finals.

No comments: