Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is me after one fun wedding!








Hi friends. This past weekend I attended an AMAZING wedding of Elaine and Brian Flores! I was a bridesmaid and the whole weekend was just perfect. Elaine looked beautiful and couldn't stop smiling the whole time. It was great to see them married. I also got to see a bunch of college friends I hadn't seen in a long time and that was great. Felt almost like we were at a ZTA function (ha, i kid). But in any case it was fun to have all of us in the same place at the same time, just reminded me how blessed I am w/ all those friends still in my life 3 years later. Now i'm back in the dirty-H, I'm leaving tomorrow evening to drive up to Dallas for the wedding of Jen and Ryan. Should be a great time and I'll try to be the best program hander outer that I can be! After that is Spring Break, and Patrick and I are heading to the hill country for a little vacay, hopefully hit up some wineries! Here are a few pics from the wedding this past weekend:

Getting Elaine ready!







No comments: