Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beach here I come!

So its official now, Patrick and I are going to CANCUN, Mexico for our "bar trip" (i.e. the trip to escape from the world after three days of testing). We booked it last night and we'll be heading down to the white beaches, to lounge, sip fruity drinks (well I'll be doing that, he'll prolly have his signature jim beam w/ diet coke, tall, single), get a tan, swim w/ the dolphins, see some ruins, shop, and just RELAX after three months of unending stress of whether or not we'll become licensed attorneys. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

This past weekend was absolutely fun! If you might remember from my past post, Patrick and I ventured to Coleman, Tx for his 15 year hs reunion. Well we left at 6:30 am on Saturday morning, and arrived there around 12:30ish. We had a fun drive, listened to some Stephen King books on ipod and just chatted. We went to his reunion which was a picnic out at a ranch, and there was a pool and huge deck. It was fun! good food and met a lot of ppl, most have kids. Yea. I was the youngest one there. But it was fine! After that we visited with his mom, and then went to the rodeo/town dance. It was a blast! I had never been to something like that before and was glad to go. Again we just hung out w/ his friends from hs and Patrick had a great time, which was the most important thing. We stayed up really late chatting w/ his cousin and his cousin's wife and her cousins (got that?) and I even tasted the infamous "allsups burrito" (note - infamous in Coleman) late night and well it was tasty, but i'm sure it would only have tasted good then and not at a normal hour. Sunday we hung out with his family and then headed back to Houston. We listend to Pet Sematary on the way home and he's been using it to scare me since we listened to it. Awesome. haha. That's been about it. I had a great time and it was fun to see where he was from and learn more about this guy I'm crazy about. (cheesy, sorry).

That's all I got. Studying away. Party.

Much Love.

Yay: Baking!
Dang: Bar.

No comments: