- Spent some amazing time at home w/ my family. I know i know, yes I was in arlington and i know it would've been an opportunity to see people, but all I did was spend time with my family. I will back in town in August (most likely), and hope to see everyone I didn't get to this past week. Sorrrry.
- Just ate a pizza with NO cheese. That's right. I've decided since I'm allergic to dairy (yes, allergic, not lactose intolerant, just plain allergic, like stuffy nose, sneezy, red face allergic) that i'd actually try to make a pro active effort at not eating it. Well its harder than you might think. Dairy is in soo much stuff, like the clam chowder I had at cheesecake factory (oops), or the hot pocket i had for lunch today (oops), or the kolache I had yesterday (triple oops). So i'm not doing very good, but I ordered pizza tonight from papa johns and got it with no cheese (b/c apparently you can do that) to see if I liked it, i LOVED it. I normally take the cheese off after a little while anyway and it was tasty and won't make me sick, awesome! Now if I can just be more proactive about everything else...
- I'm taking a practice MBE tomorrow, which means I'm taking a 200 question multiple choice test tomorrow from 9 am till 4 pm. Jealous?
- Because of that test tomorrow, I'm going to go to bed early tonight, and do some practice questions after i get off this thing.
- I'm going to Small Town, TX for Patrick's 15 year hs reunion (yes, he's older, and yes i love it). There's a lunch on Saturday at a ranch, and then a rodeo and a dance that night! I think i'm more excited than he is!! It'll be fun to get to see where he grew up and meet the people he grew up with as well. Plus get to spend some quality time with him.
- After this weekend, I'm going to be in super serious study mode (SSSM). Which means I'll be studying every afternoon, and evening, which means- not making plans, not going to be on my computer very much (so not a lot of gmail chat) . So if you want to do something with me and you live in Houston, the most I can do is lunch or dinner, and a quick one at that. Boo. I know. i'm not looking forward to it either. But such is life. I need to pass the bar so I can practice law. That's numero uno priority right now. But I still love all my friends and will return to normal social life on August 1st. NO worries!
- I'm still loving my new hair.
- I bought a real planner today, with the refillable inserts and the cover that I can theoretically use FOREVER. Its red and tan and beautiful. I was so excited when I bought it today and can't wait to start to use on July 1. I know its weird and I know its nerdy/dorky. But I'm a planner and writing in my planner is a fave of mine. Don't judge.
- My apartment is ridiculously messy right now. And yes its bothering me, a lot, but It would take several hours to pick everything up and I just dont' have that right now. So the plan for sunday when i get back from the reunion is to clean all night till its clean and not messy.
- My fave show right now on Tv is So you think you can dance. Watch it, and love it.
Well that's all I got today. Back to the studying I go.
Yay: Getting to dance w/ the boyfriend this weekend!