Monday, June 2, 2008

This is me at the beginning of my 3rd week of barbri.

I had a one day weekend. That's right. I had barbri on Friday, barbri on Saturday (for 8 hours), and then I got Sunday off. I'm not trying to complain or anything, but really, one day is not enough. Especially when you spend that one day attempting to be productive and study. Friday night was fun, even though had to wake up for class all day Saturday. Patrick and I went with Tara and her bf Craig to a comedy show at the Houston Improv. It was hilarious and I really enjoyed it. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. It was good to spend some time with Tara and Craig. They are a fun couple! ;) Saturday night was a good nighteven though i was exhausted from the day, hung out with my sister and brother in law and their friends, basically swam for 5 hours at night. Haven't done that since I was a little kid, so it was fun and i forgot what it feels like to be water logged (pretty sure i had water go thru my nose and thru my ears because we were doing flips and handstands in the pool, awesome). That's about the fun I had this weekend.

What am I doing you ask right now? Well I am reviewing the criminal law notes from the lecture this morning and then i'm going to go get a pedicure. Even though i'm studying all the time, I need to keep up the beauty regiments, especially pedicures. I hadn't gotten one in like 6 months (don't be grossed out) and I was lectured by the nail lady that I was a bad woman and should get it done every two weeks. Well its been a month, so I guess I failed once more at pedicure technique...

This week is super busy once more. Its now June (duh) and why is this important you may ask? Oh because that means the Bar Exam is NEXT MONTH! Its time to get serious with the studying which means coming home and studying after class into the evening. Don't worry I'm leaving myself some fun later at night after I get done. Like, for example, Patrick and I are goign to see The Strangers tonight (which i'm sure i'll be freaked out by, but I like scary movies and I like to be scared, don't ask). And tomorrow I'll be going to see Sex and the City with Lauren (and some other friends)! And then Lauren's 25th birthday is on Thursday, yay! So i'm rewarding my hard work, now I just need to make sure I do the hard work...

On that note, back to studying I go.

Much love.

Yay: My new work out plan. (Mrs. Flores - i'm trying that plan we tried first year that I managed to do for two weeks...haha).

Dang: Bar.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I'm impressed Ms. Banks. Perhaps I shall try that as well although I am waiting for my husband to take me to the gym to get a summer membership.