Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Update

This weekend was great! Here's a little update:


Patrick and I celebrated our one year anniversary with dinner at Mark's. A really really nice restaurant in Houston. Very romantic! We ordered a bottle of wine from Oregon and at the end of the meal they brought us a dessert that had happy anniversary written on it and an anniversary candle for both of us to make a wish and blow out, I wonder what Patrick's wish was... Don't worry I saved the candle. He surprised me with a beautiful pearl ring from james avery. He picked it out all by himself and it is just lovely! I sure am lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life.


On Saturday I took lunch to Patrick, he was working all day, poor guy. And then went to Jen's Bachelorette party. We started at Hotel Zaza, and then headed to El pueblito for dinner. Its a really cool restaurant with cabana style seating. It was a beautiful night outside so it was perfect for it. Then we went to howl at the moon for a little while. I left and met up with Patrick and my sister and bro in law. I thought it was really cute that my bro in law called Patrick to hang out knowing I wouldn't be there, yay!


On Sunday, Kate, Steve, and I went kitty looking. I found an adorable 3 month old calico at the Humane Society and put in an application to adopt her! I'll find out in 3-5 days if I can take her home. Its pretty much an absolute but just technicalities. Gave me a chance to go to Petsmart and buy kitty supplies. I've never owned a pet like this, welll other than my fish Phredd, who is still alive, he's pretty low maintenance. I can't wait to get her this week, no worries i'll post pics once I have them! Sunday night Patrick and I ordered pizza, and then went to see Apaloosa. It was actually pretty good.


All in all a great weekend.


Much love.


Yay: new kitty

Dang: mondays

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for a new kitty!! I can only imagine! I hope that you are enjoying your new job too. What an incredible story. Happy 1 year anniversary too! Man, so much is happening. Pleeease do not delay in posting pictures of your new kitty. :-)