Tuesday, December 9, 2008

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Read Anna Karinina (i started but can't seem to finish)
2. Visit Greece/Spain/Italy/Austraila/Thailand
3. Learn to speak Italian (i think its awesome)
4. Learn how to take amazing photos
5. Write a children's book and get it published, or a novel and get it published.
6. Visit Boston and Chicago
7. Read the whole bible.

7 Things I Can Do...
1. Lawyerly things.
2. Pass the Texas Bar Exam.
3. Play the clarinet and guitar.
4. Love my family and friends.
5. Take pictures.
6. Put other ppl first.
7. Love.

7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. Touch my tongue to my nose.
2. Touch my heels to the ground in downward dog yoga pose.
3. Sing very well.
4. Remember lyrics to songs or song names and artists. (i have no skill in this).
5. Along the same lines - quote movies, Patrick is great at this.
6. Handle my disappointment well.
7. Go to bed at a reasonable hour.

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Holler
2. Sup? (to elaine in emails everyday)
3. xoxo (to patrick at the end of his emails/texts)
4. What are you doing?
5. How is your day?
6. Good morning.
7. Okie.

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Robert Pattinson (aka Eddy Cullen aka Twilight aka obsessed)
2. Brad Pitt (i know but i still think he's hott, circa Meet Joe Black era).
3. Gerard Butler
4. The new guy on Grey's who makes out with Christina
5. Dan on Gossip Girl
6. McSteamy
7. The Bachelor in the upcoming season, you know, the one with the kid who got dumped by the bachelorette for Jessie.

Much Love.

Yay: getting the okay from the the boss to take three days off before christmas!
Dang: how much easier it is to think of 7 things I can't do then 7 things i can do. boo.

No comments: