The weekend, it is almost here. And I am looking forward to this one, not for any distinct reason - nothing planned really, but because it looks like it's going to be relaxing AND with beautiful weather!
My weekend holds a little bit of the following:
- Watching "Paranormal Activity"
- Reading "The Help" (such a good book) I might try to find a nice place outside to read!
- Watching DVR'd shows from the past week.
- Hanging out with the boy.
- Zumba at 24Hour fitness. Not sure what this class entails but the description sounds fun, that is if I can get myself up at 9:30 am to make it, haha.
- Seeing Jamie's new casa!
- Halloween costume shopping with Alisa! Not sure yet what I want to go as...any suggestions?
- Grocery shopping at the new HEB!
- and this isn't fun but planning my budget for the next two weeks, blah. a necessary though.
Happy First Fun Fall Day of Nice Weather to All!