Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Menu Madness Returns!

Hello blog world - well I've been a bit MIA the past few weeks. The holidays caught up to me, but after spending 11 wonderful days not at work I have returned to every day living. One of my resolutions this year is to cook more at home and stop eating out so much. I know I've said this same thing over and over again, but I really mean it this time. ha. But, seriously, I need to eat healthier and one way to do that is to be the one who makes the food. So, without further ado, here is my first MMM of 2011, 51 more MMM's to come!

Monday: Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts (c/o WW), w/ broccoli (garlicy) and brown rice.

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup w/ side salad (c/o Tasty Kitchen) (I bought myself a slow cooker over the holidays, very domestic).

Wednesday: Leftovers.

Thursday: Mom's Turkey Meatloaf with green beans (c/o Ellie Krieger) (I grew up eating meat loaf, so I'm not scared of it like some people, a.k.a. my boyfriend).

Here's to the first planned menu week of the year!

I promise much more thrilling posts to come. I have about a bajillion photos to upload from the past three months.


No comments: