- Made it to the quarterfinals!! Top 27 out of 70+ teams.
- I was the first arguer of the entire competition in my round. And the minute I opened my mouth I had questions thrown at me.
- Apparently when I get really nervous I start to act strange, so the combination of my 3 cups of coffee plus nerves made Sara really funny the first day of competition. Trey and David thought it was humorous.
- Met a lot of other law schoolers from Chicago, Vermont, Utah, and Virginia. They were all really fun.
- Ate a lot of really great food and drank some really great wine. Pretty awesome.
- White Plains is really cold in Feb.
- Judges should learn to keep their legs crossed, especially when its a woman in her 60s with a skirt suit on.
- Hotels that charge $20 for a breakfast buffet are not cool.
- Having my own hotel room is cool.
- Mini-bars are cool too.
- I am still in love with NYC.
- While in NYC we got to see the MoMA- which mean I got to see some of my favorites such as Monet!! THen we had a tour of NBC studios where we caught part of the SNL cast rehearsing AND I got to see Dwight from the office live and in person.
- I learned a few things from going to NYC -- wear comfortable shoes, beanies are a great investment, Johns Pizzaria is yummy and in an old church in the theater district, the next time I go to NYC i will see a show or four, I also learned how to navigate through Grand Central Station.
- My hair looked much better in NY without the humidity.
- My feet were mad at me after making them wear heals for 5 days.
- I hate hose. Period. Whoever invented these things was dumb. Dumb dumb dumb.
- How to properly pronounce Filet Mignon. (i know how to say it...no worries).
- The cabs in White Plains are really kinda of trashy.
Other than NY- here is an update on the rest of my life:
- I need to play catch up with school work like whoa.
- Going to see Clay Walker and Pat Green within the next week!
- Get to go to the Oregon coast for a week this summer w/ my family. Pretty awesome.
- Most likely going on a cruise with Elaine this summer too.
- Get to judge little 1Ls in their moot court rounds this Friday. Yes finally on the other side of the table. Prolly a bad thing I don't really understand the problem. Yea i'll need to work on that.
- Completely understand Jen when she said that its hard to keep a small apt clean. I totally agree.
- I really really like Jane Austen, I'm reading Pride and Prejudice now, and Sense and Sensibility next.
- I'm sitting in class right now and have no idea what my prof is saying. What can I say, i'm a good law student.
- Might lose my office at work, bummer.
- My prof is wearing a complete denim outfit right now.
- I never quite realized how much I enjoy wearing flip flops. Ahhhhh.
- Timing sucks. Period.
Yay: Clay Walker
Dang: Mike not coming back for a while. :(