Friday, March 9, 2007

This is me excited that its finally spring break.

I too have nothing major going on right now. I'm in a middle of the semester slump so I am glad next week is spring break so i have a chance to rejuvenate. Not doing anything exciting. Hanging out, sleeping in, catching up on law school stuff, and going to visit my family in Arlington for a little while. Hopefully see some friends. For your entertainment here are some updates on my life from this week:

  • Tara and I got hit on by three middle aged men last night at Brian O'Neils, we realized that sometimes we just need to be mean, especially when they surrounded us.
  • Eating and then working out doesn't work well together.
  • Going to Rodeo again tonight to see Pat Green for the 4th time in my life!
  • I had McDonald's breakfast this morning b/c I had a craving, dont't judge.
  • Baylor won their first Big 12 Tournie game since 01 (maybe that's because it has been that long since they've played in the tournie... i know not an update on my life but its relevant).
  • I actually enjoyed the movie John Tucker Must Die.
  • This week has been filled with beautiful days. Good thing I have spent most of them indoors.
  • I'll be 24 in two months!
  • My hate for needles was drastically increased this week.

Well that's about it. Thrilling I realize. But you still love me :)

Much Love

Yay: SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!

Dang: lack of motivation generally.

No comments: