1. Last day I am 24.
2. Last day that I will EVER study for a final in school!!
Have to admit I'm feeling a bit nostalgic for my 24th year, but mostly for my 20 years of schooling that will end tomorrow... (call me a nerd if you like).
And on that note, here's a list of things I did this past 24th year of my life:
- Ended my 2nd year of Law School.
- Clerked in Fort Worth for six weeks at a law firm and realized that maybe I can do this law thing.
- Took an amazing trip with my family to the Oregon Coast.
- Participated in my last year of law school/school in general.
- Attended the weddings of some of my best friends!
- Visited Illinois for the first time.
- Went to Las Vegas for the first time AND won money :)
- Started dating and continue to date one of the greatest guys I have ever known!
- Went on a cruise to Cozumel, Jamaica, and the Grand Caymans with that wonderful guy.
- Met a plethora of new people.
- Went to NY for my 2nd Moot Court competition and won best speaker in a round!
- Biked 150 miles from Houston to Austin.
- Healed my heart.
- Learned what it means to trust someone.
- Grew closer to both my sisters.
- Continue to trust and know that God has a plan for my life after graduation on May 9th, and continually learning to have faith in that plan.
I'm sure there are a bunch of other things I left out, but that's about all I can think of right now. I guess I should get back to this last day of studying!