Sunday, May 4, 2008

This is me studying for the last time for law school.

Today is 1 of two things for me -

1. Last day I am 24.
2. Last day that I will EVER study for a final in school!!

Have to admit I'm feeling a bit nostalgic for my 24th year, but mostly for my 20 years of schooling that will end tomorrow... (call me a nerd if you like).

CRAZY!

And on that note, here's a list of things I did this past 24th year of my life:

  • Ended my 2nd year of Law School.
  • Clerked in Fort Worth for six weeks at a law firm and realized that maybe I can do this law thing.
  • Took an amazing trip with my family to the Oregon Coast.
  • Participated in my last year of law school/school in general.
  • Attended the weddings of some of my best friends!
  • Visited Illinois for the first time.
  • Went to Las Vegas for the first time AND won money :)
  • Started dating and continue to date one of the greatest guys I have ever known!
  • Went on a cruise to Cozumel, Jamaica, and the Grand Caymans with that wonderful guy.
  • Met a plethora of new people.
  • Went to NY for my 2nd Moot Court competition and won best speaker in a round!
  • Biked 150 miles from Houston to Austin.
  • Healed my heart.
  • Learned what it means to trust someone.
  • Grew closer to both my sisters.
  • Continue to trust and know that God has a plan for my life after graduation on May 9th, and continually learning to have faith in that plan.

I'm sure there are a bunch of other things I left out, but that's about all I can think of right now. I guess I should get back to this last day of studying!

Much Love.

Yay: Birthdays!

Dang: Final

No comments: