Friday, May 2, 2008

This is me studying for my last final.

I have my last final ever in my life and in law school on Monday morning at 9am. This past week i have done a pretty good job of studying for about 5-6 hours each day, but today began my study all day and evening ritual I normally do the entire finals time. What does that mean? Well for one it means I don't get out of my pjs till the afternoon (i just changed, its 5 pm), 2nd it means that I wake up and study, eat lunch, study, eat dinner, study, go to bed (maybe see boyfriend), and repeat the next day. Luckily this time around its only three days of it which I think is definitely doable. Don't get me wrong there are minor breaks inbetween, like taking a shower, eating skittles, talking to friends on the phone (which i like those kinds of distractions), and surfing the net (but i try to limit this one).

I also had another though, and Elaine might be able to concur with me on it, it seems that I study in my pjs a lot during finals, because well what's the point of getting dressed only to sit and stare at notes all day long in your own apt? What does this mean in relation to studying for the bar exam? I mean I know i'll have to get up and change and shower and stuff to go to the Bar/Bri classes everyday at 9 am, but that's only in June. Does this mean that in July (where you study by yourself), that I'll spend about 85% of the time in my pjs? I can't say exactly, but I'm leaning towards - yes.

Oh and I just decided its kind of morbid to be studying so diligently about what to do with property when someone dies, sad.

Much Love.

yay: birthday in 2 days!
Dang: well, its implied. studying.

No comments: