Sunday, April 27, 2008

This is me updating two days in a row..

Well like I said I have a bit more free time than usual, so before I take a shower and begin the actual law school studying today, I thought I'd post.

I'm currently watching "The Tudors" (I netflixed it). I'm on the 3rd episode. Since Elaine introduced me to "The Other Boleyn Girl" I have found an interest in the life and times during this era of Henry VIII. I think I'm going to find a book about the women Henry VIII managed to wed throughout his tenure as King.

I'm also reading a book about Julie Andrews early years, from birth to thirty. I have to say it is very interesting to learn about all the different obstacles and shows that she did throughout her life. What can I say, I'm a fan. Who doesn't like Sound of Music? Mary Poppins? My Fair Lady?

Today I plan on studying some Trust and Wills, make some cookies, and hopefully spend some quality time with the boyfriend when he is done studying for the day (such a productive little bee). Did I tell you how clean my apt is right now? I like it! OH and one thing that is exciting, Mrs. Leslie Massenburg will be gracing me and my apt with her presence for two to three days in May for her tryouts with the Houston Symphony! I love it when I get to see college friends. It'll be a good time of catching up and fun! Yay!

I also had a good friend from high school contact me out of the blue yesterday for the first time in about 5 years! It was so exciting to hear from her. She is getting married this summer and needed my address! Yay! I love blasts from the past.

1 comment:

jae lindsay + aaron said...

hey there! i was getting into this blogger thing and started looking around to find other people we knew who had one too... and stumbled upon your site. Just wanted to say hey. I hope things are going great for you, & it looks like they are! Congratulations on finishing up law school! that's so awesome. :)