Saturday, April 26, 2008

This is me with one final till I'm done!

You read right, I only have one final this semester, in Trust and Wills. What does this mean for me? Well it means that I have an entire week to study for one final. Which considering I'm used to studying for four finals in one week, I'm thinking I can handle this. I'm going to try to manage my time well and do like 4-5 hours of studying a day and spend the rest i don't know hanging around? Working out? Which brings me to the next point - I'm not used to having all this free time during finals. I'm used to studying for 10 hours a day just to stay afloat, well that's what the rest of my friends and boyfriend are doing right now. What does this mean? I have a lot more time to myself. For example, I cleaned my entire apartment from top to bottom today (which is not something I like to do). I went to target yesterday and got a new coffee maker, watched Misery on TV last night, reading the Julie Andrews Memoir, um yea and a plethora of other things. Now don't get me wrong, I will do studying, and a lot of it, b/c i have to teach myself trust and wills, but for today its been nice to take care of my life.

We took our class photo today. that was weird. I graduate on May 9th and turn 25 on May 5. Lots of big things going on right now. That's about all.

Much love.

Yay: Clean apartments.
Dang: no one to spend my free time with :(

No comments: