Friday, July 18, 2008

My life in pics right now.

I should be studying. And you are probably thinking, why aren't you studying. Well because every now and then I like to take a five/ten minute break to do something that I want to do. And that's what I'm doing by posting these pictures. There you have it :)




Here are some pics from last weekend at Boerne. Mostly just pictures of Patrick's adorable neice and nephews. I love them. These belong to his brother Travis, his neice Noel is a little shy for the camera.

This is a little piece of Heaven in the hill country of Texas.


This is Ashton. Adorable.




This is Tristan. Also adorable.


This is Victoria. Adorable.


THis is a picture of Travis, Patrick, and Patrick's friend from Amarillo Dusty (he's really tall). Note the hat Patrick is wearing - he plans to wear it the entire time we are in Mexico, ha.



Here is also a pic from my sister Kate's birthday dinner of Patrick and I:

And of course a pic of the birthday girl and my bro in law!

This is where I sit and study everyday from 9 am till 7 pm. Atleast I can stare out the window... (sidenote- this table is normally not in this position, I put it here for the bar studying)

And this is a picture of the area next to the table. I attempted in the first week to keep things organized, but that has failed as you can tell. The blue and red books are the FUN that is the MBE (multiple choice) and the binder holds all the notes. Don't worry I have two more of those binders.

I guess i suppose its time to get back to studying search and seizure. 10 1/2 more days of studying to go!

No comments: