Tuesday, August 19, 2008

R.I.P Dell Latitude

My computer that got me thru law school, many long lectures, papers, endless chats, emails, uploading pictures, music, and lastly the bar exam, has bit the dust. Surprisingly, with all its slowness and problems with opening and such, it still managed to work well. That was until yesterday, when I somehow managed to spill water on the back of it and well in the words of the guy at the Geek Squad "fried my motherboard". What does that mean my friends? Well it means I am computer-less. None. It's dead, kapoot. Luckily they were able to save my harddrive. And as the guy at the Geek Squad handed it back to me, just to make me feel even more cool he said "here's your $2,000 paper weight". Thanks again. You may ask, how then Sara, are you writing this blog? I'm using Patrick's. This will be the only access I have until I get a new one. Posts then might be few and far between until I get a new one.

Which brings me to my next thought - what computer should I get? I'm debating on getting a Mac...any advice?? Suggestions? I could use all the help I can get. its been a while since Ive had a new computer...

Ok, time to go make dinner for the boyfriend.

Much Love.

Yay: Patrick is back!
Dang: see above.

No comments: