Sunday, August 10, 2008

Done and done.

I finished the bar almost two weeks ago. And man am I glad it's over! I survived it and hopefully come November I'll have good news. That's all ya get about it :)

On another note, Patrick and I had an amazing time in Cancun! We left the Friday after the bar exam. The resort we stayed at, Sun Palace, was couples only and fabulous! Truly enjoyed having drinks brought to me, eating anything I wanted, and laying by the beach/pool for a week. We spent a lot of time relaxing and sitting and reading and sunning and just enjoying the pretty weather! If you want to see pics, check facebook :). It was definitely much needed break and I finally let myself relax after the most stressful summer of my life. Spending the week w/ Patrick was truly enjoyable and much needed after not seeing much of each other because of studying this past summer.

Now i'm back in Houston. About to start job search 2008. Need to clean my apt, go to the grocery store, and do some more relaxing. I'm moving to a new apt in Sept, so should prolly do some summer cleaning.

It will be strange this fall not going to school. I'm so used to beginning school every August. Now i'm kind of in a big grey area. Hopefully I will find a job soon and get to this new life as a real person and no longer a student.

Much Love.

Yay: getting to see Lauren's new house tomorrow and the olympics!
Dang: Patrick is gone for the whole week :(

No comments: