Friday, November 21, 2008

The Fun that was my week in a nutshell..

This week has flown by and been super busy. Just the way I like it.


Monday - the usual work work work, then I visited with my sis for a little and then went and helped judge Moot Court intra team competition. It was really fun being back as an alumni and LAWYER!

Tuesday = COLDPLAY! My friends, it was AMAZING. The show was full of awesome features and I just love their music. It got me a through a lot of studying in law school. I went with Patrick, my sister and bro in law, and my bro in law's brother and his gf. We had such a good time. Coldplay even sang in the crowd right underneath us. It was awesome! I recommend the show to anyone.




On Wed - Work, and then met up with friends for a drink because my friend Hunter (my good friend's Hubby), was in town for his 18 day leave from Iraq.

Thursday - vegged and loved it. Watched the thursday night line up and drank some wine, then went and saw the boy.

Friday - well that's today! Not sure about plans tonight, hanging out for sure.
I seriously cannot wait for Thanksgiving break! Well, not really a break, but I'm going home to see the fam and such. So pumped!
Much Love.
Yay: A good job at work.
Dang: this weird pain in my side right now.

No comments: