Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Nancy!


Happy Mother's Day to the BEST MOM in the World (i'm partial..)


This past Sunday I was able to celebrate Mother's day with my wonderful Mom. Since they were in town for my birthday, I got to see her on the actual day (which is a rarity - bad thing about living 4 hours apart, oh how i wish they or i lived closer to each other). I got her gift cards to her fave stores and my dad and I treated her to Brunch at this restaurant in Houston called Baba Yegas. They have the best brunch! We waited a while but it was definitely worth it (yes more mimosas).


My mom means the entire world to me. She is encouraging, loving, and caring and has shown me what a Godly woman is. She has such strength and integrity not to mention patience. She has faced such hard times in her life but has dealt with them with courage and perserverance. I am blessed to have a mom like her, a mom I can call at any moment during the day, a mom who lets me cry on her shoulder, and gives me long hugs every time I see her. A mom who listens to me and gives me sound advice, even when I don't want to hear it. I cannot imagine a life without her in it. Happy MoM's day Mom :) I can only hope that one day I am the mother to my children that you are to me. I love you.






1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm glad you got to see your family in person!! We are trying to count people so that we know how much food we need for Jimmy & Mary Beth's party on the 23rd. Will you be able to attend? Our phone number is on the invitation, you can comment on our blog, make a follow-up comment to this comment, or send me an email. Thanks!!