Sunday, November 1, 2009

Post 1 of that Nablopomo. (or something like that)

Patrick and I celebrated our two year dating anniversary last weekend (it was on Oct. 17). I cannot believe that it has already been two whole years! I'm truly blessed to have such a loving, caring, encouraging, intelligent, romantic, and hilarious boyfriend. Thanks babe for a wonderful two years, and for working hard to get the weekend off of work (he normally works all weekend, not by choice..).


Riverwalk




Us on the riverwalk (the sun is apparently in his eyes).

On the balcony of our hotel room, we stayed at the Westin Riverwalk, it was loverly.


At our "anniversary" dinner at a yummy italian food place on the Riverwalk. It was a perfect night!


We arrived on Friday night, and went to a wine and champagne bar. The next day we relaxed and then had lunch at a mexican food place on the riverwalk. Then we went shopping and ended up heading to the San Marcos outlets where he bought me my anniversary present (a new purse/wallet). We went to dinner at this italian food place and we were able to sit on the patio and people watch and enjoy good conversation. Afterwards, we went to this pub called "Dirty Nelly's". It was an irish pub with a piano singer and peanut shells on the floor. It was awesome. Sunday we picked up some breakfast tacos and headed come. I had a wonderful trip and it was fun getting to spend the whole weekend together!
Tomorrow I'll post about my FUN weekend (Mary Poppins and Halloween Party).
Oh, and just for your knowledge, when a finger smacks and ceiling fan that is going on high speed, it doesn't feel awesome. In case you were wondering.
Oh, and I lost my keys (all of them) twice this weekend. No worries, I found them both times.
Much Love.



No comments: