Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Update

This past weekend was a blast! Here's a little recap:





Friday:


I went to see Mary Poppins with my sis, Erin, and Alisa. Before the musical we had a tasty dinner at Sambuca! The musical was great. Very entertaining. Then I met up with Patrick at his firm party, and we had a late night meal at 59 diner.

Saturday:

On Saturday night, we had our halloween party! It was a success. So much fun to get dressed up as a 50s glam Housewife with Alisa. It was a late night filled with dance parties and lots of laughter. Can't wait till next years party!! Posted below are some pics from the night.




My fellow 50s housewife


With our rhinestone cowgirl.


My co-worker Justin went as "The Most Interesting Man in the World"



Being a good housewife.




The sister and I! (we had a fog machine, courtesy of a random purchase by the boyfriend)





SNL!















Me and the boy, you can't see it but he went as Hank Williams Jr. I even bought him a littl red guitar to wear.




The shock game was a big hit!




We tried to change it up a little.


All in all it was a fabulous weekend. Sunday I didn't feel so hot, so I just lazed around and did chores/read.
Much Love.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute costume!! Such a good idea and you pulled it off nicely! :)