Sunday, November 8, 2009

RIP Chelsea Earle

On Wednesday, November 4, 2009, this world lost an amazing woman. Chelsea Earle passed away to go and be with her savior. I received the news Thursday morning as I was packing for Chicago. I am saddened at the loss of this wonderful person. Chelsea was 26 years old. She was a woman filled with God's love. She was a happy person and a genuine friend. She had a loving spirit and was a beautiful person inside and out. I could go on and on for paragraphs about her, but if you knew her you already know all those things. Chelsea and I met when I was in seventh grade. We both attended Camp Crucis together and were fast friends. Throughout the following 5 years we attended church youth events together, as well as more camp sessions, and were never at a loss for conversations or laughter (I have photo albums filled with these exact moments). I'm sad to admit that over the past eight years we lost touch. Her death brings life into focus. And makes me wish that we had stayed in touch. Life tears people in so many different directions and I hope that I am able to not lose touch of those people, like Chelsea, who made an impact on my life in the best of ways. I will miss you Chelsea and I know you are at peace and in the loving arms of Jesus Christ.



No comments: