Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Three Years!

Yesterday was the boyfriend and I's three year anniversary! Three years. Holy cow. It's amazing to me how fast three years can fly by! In that time, we both graduated from law school, have taken three long vacays together, and are both now entering our third years as associates at law firms. But Its been a great three years. I'm blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life!

Right around the beginning!

Right around 1 Year

At about Two Years.

This was about like 2.8 years. Close enough (ignore the awkward crouch position I am in)


We celebrated by going to eat at this fancy shmancy restaurant Haven in Houston. It was delish! We are taking a romantical trip to New Orleans in December (neither of us have ever been before) to realllyyy celebrate. I'm excited about that too!

In any case, it was a great anniversary!





No comments: