Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend in a Nutshell

The weekend went by way way too fast. It was a nice, relaxing weekend!

On Friday:
Went over to Kate and Steve's for dinner (pot roast, mmm) with the boy, and we played Dominoes and hung out for a while.

On Saturday:
I did domestical activities, read from Vision in White and Julie/Julia, and watched about 4 Dexter episodes (i'm addicted). That night went to Cedar Creek to celebrate Steve's 30th Birthday with everyone. It was such a great time. Got to see both sisters at the same time, can't beat that!


Me and my beautiful sisters, Kate and Liz.
On Sunday:
Had brunch with the boy. Went and did some grocery shopping at the new HEB! And then hung out with Patrick and made dinner. We watched The Unborn, which neither of us really liked, oh well.
RR365 Dish 1:
I made "Smoked Turkey Shepherd's Pie" for Patrick and I on Sunday night. It turned out tasty. Next time I'll let it simmer longer because it was definitely runny, and the carrots weren't exactly cooked all the way through so they were crunchy. But it was tasty! Can't beat Mashed Potatoes, mmm.
This week should be a relatively good one, I think. Who knows might actually happen.
I posted another book review on my book blog (nerdy but fun) - check it out: http://samablovesbooks.blogspot.com/

Much Love.
Yay: Surprise lunch with my little sis today
Dang: Laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww...I love the pic of the three of you. Such pretty sisters!!! :)