Monday, November 8, 2010

Ok, so I missed four days of posting...

Please forgive me for failing at NaBloPoMo after only 3 days. I will do my best from this point on to post every day. I couldn't figure out how to post from my phone and I didn't have computer access in Chicago so I just didn't post. And, well, I was out enjoying Chicago in any case.

I returned from Chi-town last night. It was a great time. I took photos, and so once I upload those I will post about the trip.

I'm now back at work, and this week is going to be a busy one! Not only do I have two big projects at work, but we also have this conference beginning on Wed. till Friday, with events at night. AND then my HALF MARATHON is on SUNDAY! I cannot believe it is only a week away, seems like it was only a month ago that I was registering for it. I'm about ready as I'll ever be. I'm going to try to get in a few more runs this week, but not overdo it. Then its on to San Antonio on Saturday (the actual race is Sunday morning).

Also, I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is in less than three weeks! I miss my parents terribly and I haven't seen them since the beginning of August (I know, that doesn't make sense, seeing as how I only live 4 hours (3.5 on a good day) away from them, its been a busy busy fall). I am more than ready to visit them for Thanksgiving and enjoy all the comforts of home :)



No comments: