Saturday, September 6, 2008

This is me unpacking.

I'm now in my apt. Which means I have to unpack. I don't mind unpacking as much as packing. It feels more productive putting things away. Today I am going to start with the kitchen and the bathroom and work some on the bedroom. I would like to be able to cook in my kitchen this weekend and well I need to be able to find things in my bathroom. I'll probably work on my closet too so I can find clothes for work.

Last night I had a lot of fun! I went to the Counting Crows/Maroon 5 concert with Lauren and her two good friends from her Masters program. We had such a great time! The weather ended up being just amazing. It was cool, almost chilly. The show was great! I love Maroon 5, I could listen to them all the time. And well Adam Levine is hott! After working all day though, man was I tired. I crashed right when I got home. Patrick had some good man time with his roommate last night which is good because they haven't seen much of each other this past month, even with living together.

Tonight should be really fun! Patrick was utterly amazing in helping me move the other day. So selfless and just made such a huge difference to have him there. I could not have done it without him by any means. He even cleaned my bathroom for me and paid for the movers. To thank him for being such an awesome boyfriend I am taking him to a snazzy dinner tonight! Not sure where we are going yet, I told him to pick something, it will probably be this Korean barbeque place he likes to go to and we haven't been back in a while. It was tasty the last time we went and I know he will enjoy it a lot. I'm excited to spend time with him and go on a date :) He leaves tomorrow for NYC for training for his new job at Weil, Gotschel, and Manges. they are a new york based firm, and he is working in the Houston office. I'm very jealous that he gets to go to NYC, because as some of you might know NYC is one of my favorite places in the world to visit! Hopefully I'll get a chance to go up with him some weekends... keep fingers crossed, haha. I know he is nervous about his new job and everything, but I know he'll do great! He is such a hard worker and super smart!

Other than that, the job is going well. I'm ready to be back in a routine though. I wish i could snap my fingers and my apartment would be unpacked and decorated. Patrick and I and his roommate James are going to join 24 hour fitness. Which should be good, because I definitely need to work out more. And there is a gym right next to my office so there's no excuse to not be able to go by after work.

As I write this I am laying in bed still. Yes, it is almost 11:30 am, but hey I needed some good relaxation. I suppose I should get up now and use my Saturday productively1

Much Love.

Yay: Dates.
Dang: blinds not closing and crazy birds on the roof waking me up at 7 am on Saturday morning.

No comments: