Monday, March 30, 2009

"Chasing Pavements"

Okay, okay, I know I said I wouldn't post later but this song just came on my Ipod - Chasing Pavements by Adele. Isn't it funny how songs can make you recall a time in your life, its an odd sensation but it just takes you automatically back to that place where the song had the most impact or was first heard. Chasing Pavements does that to me - every morning this summer as I prepared myself for a long, tedious day of bar exam study I'd listen to VH1 because in the mornings they play music videos. This song ALWAYS came on (or rather the music video) every morning of the summer and b/c of that it ALWAYS reminds me of the bar exam and those summer days spent studying. Not sure if that's a good thing, but I still enjoy the song a lot, and LOVE Adele's CD - "19", if you don't own it, you should.

No comments: