Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday to THREE Wonderful College Roomies

Well...i've been a bit delayed on my happy birthday posts so here ya go (I apologize):

#1: Happy Birthday Can-DICE :)

Candice is an amazing friend. She and I were roommates at good ole BU for two years! She lived in the bedroom down the hall from me at our apt at UP. I am blessed to call Candice a friend. We spent many a late night chatting, watching silly TV, eating chips and salsa from Chili's, and many many more memories. Candice is now in texas and I'm so happy one of my roommates from college came back to this state :) I am so glad to have her in my life!





#2: Happy Birthday Heid!

Happy belated birthday Heidi :) Heidi is an awesome person. She and I shared a room for two years at BU. She was an awesome "room" mate and put up with my messyness (me, messy, never). We shared many a late night talk, and laughs - including a re-enactment of protons and electrons (don't ask), gymnastics late night during rush in our apt, which i'm sure our downstairs neighbors loved, all the fun Zeta events, encouragement and support during LSAT and Exec, and many more fun memories. I am blessed to have her in my life and wish we talked more, hopefully that'll change soon!


#3: Happy Birthday Sarah! (today is her birthday!)



Happy Birthday Sarah!!! You are such a wonderful person. I have such great memories with you from college, most of them involve laughing and being silly, playing pranks on the boys downstairs, common grounds conversations, interesting fellows, visits to Texas after you moved away, and many many more memories. You are an awesome friend and I'm blessed to have you in my life (and to share the same name of cours ;) )


I know its been a while since I've posted. No worries I'll do a big update in a few days :) Until then...
Much Love.

yay: Mom visiting!
Dang: humidity


















No comments: