Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Lainey!

I realize this post is a few days late, but she knows it doesn't mean any less :)

On Tuesday one of my besties celebrated her 26th birthday!



Happy Birthday Elaine Foxy Flores!



I share many a wonderful memory with Elaine, so many that I can't encompass them all here, but here are a few:

- Zeta and all the functions/exec meetings/chapter meetings/pledging together

- Trip to Williamsburg, VA, Denver, CO

- Concerts

- Surviving law school together (even though we were in totally separate states, we wallowed together in the work load every day via email, and that hasn't change now its just transferred to real world work)

- Friday lunches, Spice, Friends episodes, Gilmore Girls, Cornbread Salad, Baylor fball games, Crickets, and many many more.

I'm so thankful to have Elaine as one of my friends for her encouragement, support, wittyness, laughter, advice and much more.

Much Love,

yay: free meds

dang: sleepy









1 comment:

Elaine said...

Thanks friend!! Miss you!