Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday x 2

This past weekend two good friends celebrated their 26th birthdays!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISA!

Alisa and I are friends from law escuela. We met first year and have been great friends ever since. She's an amazing friend who always makes me laugh, encourages me, listens, someone I always have a great time with. We share many a memory from girls nights, Kemah and Galveston trips, long conversations and many many more! I'm thankful to have her in my life, and I know I couldn't have survived law school without her!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!


One of my close friends Laura celebrated her birthday yesterday! We went to a really fun wine bar on Thursday night to celebrate her! Laura and I met at Baylor in PAD but didn't become close friends until law school when we were put in the same section and shared almost all the same classe first year. She was my study buddy for many a final. Laura is a great friend and I'm so thankful to have her in my life as well. She and I share many a memory from Vegas, Galveston, long convos, many laughs, bar study fun, and many many more. Happy birthday girl!



Did I mention March is the Month of Birthdays! Love it!

Okay back to eating lunch - i'll post about my weekend fun later tonight :)

Much love

Yay: High level of productivity today, which is great!

Dang: Hurt finger.


1 comment:

onthefritts said...

Maddy has an earache too...two infections to be exact. Boo for that. Hope you feel better soon!