Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekend

Man, this afternoon is trudging by. I know, I owe blog world a post about my trip, that'll come this weekend. It takes so long to upload pics on blogger that I can't do it during the day, and my pics are on my home computer.

This week has gone by fastly. It's been a busy week with lots of fun things.

Wed. night was my friends and I's first Book Club meeting. We discusseed "Post Birthday World", girl talked, and drank a lot of vino. Very fun! We'll be meeting once a month from now on.

Thursday night I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. OMG, if you love movies, you'll love this movie. I haven't even read the books (gasp, I know), but I LOVED this movie. It was just very well made and the actors were great. I'm going to Borders after work today to pick up the last book because I can't wait two years to find out what happens. That's right, I'll have read one HP book, and it'll be the last one, what can I say.

Tonight - going to dinner with the sister and brother in law. And then the rest of the weekend is up in the air(which I don't mind). Oh and a post about my trip!

Back to the grind I go, only 2 more hours!

Much Love.

Yay: successful research day (nerdy)
Dang: headache and sleepy right now.

No comments: