Sunday, June 21, 2009

Up!



Last night Patrick and I had a tasty dinner at Maria Selma . Its a mexican food restaurant next door to a favorite bar of ours that we generally overlooked, until Patrick's co-worker recommended it the other day. Let me tell ya, if you live in the Houston area, you must try it! It was really tasty and authentic and the "perfect margarita" was delish!


Afterwards, we went and saw Up in 3D. I'm not a big cartoon or animation fan. I just can't ever get into it. But I kept hearing great things about this movie so I decided to give it a shot and dragged the boyfriend with me. I really enjoyed it. It made me laugh and had a very loving message in it. I wont' tell you what that is so that you can see it for yourself. But it made me happy to watch it. Life is stressful and busy and its really peaceful to watch a happy movie, can't beat the Disney castle at the beginning. Brings back wonderful memories of all my favorite movies as a child. I recommend this movie, and I recommend seeing it in 3D. Pretty cool stuff.



On another note - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!

My dad is my hero. He encourages me to strive for my best in everything I do, he gives the best advice on life, makes me laugh and is who I attribute my sarcasm too (in other words, he is silly), he is intelligent, successful, caring, and loving. My dad is one of the reasons I am who I am today. He is there for every important milestone in my life, and never misses a birthday. I'm sorry I can't be there to celebrate such a wonderful father today, but I'll see him also this weekend at the Lake. I love you Dad. Hope you have a wonderful father's day that includes - 1. US Open Golf 2. Nap while watching Golf 3. Brunch at Lucille's in FTW 4. Steak Dinner and 5. a phone call from me and kate, and a hug from liz to remind you how important you are to us and how thankful we are that you are our Dad.
Much Love.
Yay: good weekend!
Dang: must clean apt today, must.






























No comments: